There’s little I love more than a good knit- it’s just so pretty!
These culottes make me feel all 2007 when my culottes were my prize possession. Although I think I’d give the bright pink gloves a miss this time around…
Who doesn’t need a little splash of colour in these wintery months?
Max Factor CC Stick/ Maybelline Eraser Eye Concealer
I’ve felt recently that my under eye circles have been particularly bad but to be honest for the last few years I’ve consistently struggled with dark, mainly blue and purple, under eyes- what can I say chronic pain is hardly becoming. So I thought I’d invest in a couple of products to see if I could sort things out and I went for these little beauties. The Max Factor CC stick is yellow which claims to counteract the colour of under eye circles and the Maybelline concealer was certainly due to the Essie Button effect. I’ve only been using both of these for a couple of days but I’m liking them a lot. I think my peepers are looking brighter so I for one am a happy bunny.
Here are a few things that I have been loving recently…
1. Alexander McQueen Dress
This dress may be as fussy as it comes but that’s what I love. It so pretty and the fact that it’s so over the top just means that wearing this you’ll always stand out.
2. Zara Cape
I have probably been watching too much of Arabella Golby’s YouTube videos but I have been lusting over so many capes recently and this is definitely my favourite, just look at that furry hood!
3. Bow Clip
This is my current favourite hair accessory. It’s so pretty and is such an easy way of smartening up any look.
4. Peaky Blinders
Ah blimey this is one of my favourite hours of the week at the moment! It’s so dramatic, cinematically pleasing and stylish. Definitely one of the best tv programmes on now.
5. Chanel Rouge Coco Shine
For my birthday I received this lovely lipstick in the colour mutine and well it’s a delightful little number. I’ve been wearing it most days since.
I bought this Barry M nail varnish very recently and although granted one may class it as more of a summer shade I really like it. It’ll be gracing my tootsies tonight.
Marks & Spencer jeggings– although the word, and in fact the thought of these, is hardly desirable I have to say that they are my go to pair of jeans. They are so comfortable and I think that with the elastic waistband hidden they look just as good as normal jeans too. I got my second pair today.
Bates Motel aka my new Netflix favourite. I have been enthralled by this recently. It’s quirky, edgy and a little creepy.
1. My Prom dress. So understandably one of my favourite pieces at the moment .
2. I discovered this film, Populaire, on Netfilx and instantly fell in love with it. It tells the story of a country girl who gets a job as a secretary. We follow her and her boss as she enters a type writing competition, her only skill. It’s witty, romantic, terribly enjoyable and is fast becoming one of my favourite films.
3. I don’t tend to wear eyeshadow for everyday looks but this crayon eyeshadow by Rimmel has swayed me. It is a really subtle bronze/gold/taupe colour which I absolutely love.
4. I only started using this toner a few days ago and I can already see that my pores are tighter. Look out for my Boots Haul in a couple of weeks for my full review of this, the eye shadow and lots of other bits and pieces.
5. I adore this jacket. Of course I do! It’s the perfect little number. And the Zara sale at the moment is definitely worth a look.
~ I adore this pretty cardigan from the French company Repetto; it’s exactly the type that I have wanted for a long time!
~ I have been considering the purchase of Girls after falling a little in love with Lena when she was on The Graham Norton Show (I’ve put the clip below, she stole my heart)
~ My mum has bought out some new ranges to her jewellery line definitely go check her out here. I especially love this little number.
~ I love the colour of this skirt and the fact that it’s woollen makes it far more wearable- practical and pretty.
~ I saw this Mulberry iPad a couple of days ago and fell not only for the glorious colour but also for how soft the leather is.