Here are a few things that I have been loving recently…
1. My Prom dress. So understandably one of my favourite pieces at the moment .
2. I discovered this film, Populaire, on Netfilx and instantly fell in love with it. It tells the story of a country girl who gets a job as a secretary. We follow her and her boss as she enters a type writing competition, her only skill. It’s witty, romantic, terribly enjoyable and is fast becoming one of my favourite films.
3. I don’t tend to wear eyeshadow for everyday looks but this crayon eyeshadow by Rimmel has swayed me. It is a really subtle bronze/gold/taupe colour which I absolutely love.
4. I only started using this toner a few days ago and I can already see that my pores are tighter. Look out for my Boots Haul in a couple of weeks for my full review of this, the eye shadow and lots of other bits and pieces.
5. I adore this jacket. Of course I do! It’s the perfect little number. And the Zara sale at the moment is definitely worth a look.