Hello my lovelies!
Recently Avenue 32 approached me about creating an autumn wishlist featuring one of their wonderful designers and, well, with my love for all things autumnal I very happily took a look to see whether there was anything that caught my eye. And low and behold I found some incredibly beautiful pieces from Carven that I instantly fell in love with…
– Firstly I chose this jacket because it’s so wonderfully classic; I think that it would look stunning in the evening over a brightly coloured dress or with a big snood and jeans for a more relaxed day look.
– I adore this little skirt! I couldn’t help but fall for the, very in vouge, colour and think that it would look lovely with a pair of grey knitted tights, a cream blouse and a grey jumper- pretty, pretty, pretty!
– Now, I realise that this dress isn’t perhaps totally ‘practical’ for the up and coming months but hey I’ll happily just look at it for the next 6 months until it’s a little more wearable; it’s just so stunning!
– I think that this dress is wonderful because, unlike my previous choice, it will last the whole year- whether it’s with tights and a thick cardigan for autumn/winter or with dolly shoes and bright, chunky jewellery for spring/summer- it’s a true investment piece!
– This coat. What to say? I think that it is the most darling thing I’ve seen in a while. I can’t imagine feeling anything but beautiful wearing this.
– My last choice is this gorgeous jumper that I think would look just right with jeans and tan ankle boots or a pencil skirt, a pair of tights and a pair of courts for two very different day looks.
*this is a featured post but all opinions are most definitely my own